If it's blue, it got to be Neutrogena's Hydro Boost!

Few weeks ago, as I was taking a photo of myself for the upcoming blog post on the Hydro Boost products that Neutrogena had sponsored me with, I ended up capturing more shots of myself...

CIMG5348_

CIMG5310_CIMG5322_

CIMG5330_

CIMG5324_CIMG5307_

Hardly take any self-pics of myself already. If you realise.


NEXT: Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Review!
comingupimage_neutrogena

3 Response to If it's blue, it got to be Neutrogena's Hydro Boost!

Anonymous
3 May 2010 at 06:47

Congratulation on moving into your new House! Looking forward to read more of your writings and photos. Wishing your more readership and more advertorials :)
- GWM

3 May 2010 at 16:34

Congrats sweetie! Can't wait to read ur new posts

4 May 2010 at 02:47

@GWM: Thank you! Look forward to hear more from you.

@dblchin: Thanks dear! Meetup soon! What happened to that supposedly clubbing night? :X

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes