Play Pacman game on Google logo!

Whenever I land onto the Google site, I like to see the Google logo (also known as doodle), as it is known widely for changing its company logo to celebrate special occasions. For example, Google once had its logo as shown in the picture below, to celebrate Astroboy's birthday!


Astroboy's my favourite...
... as well as my boyfriend, if you must know.


When I accessed to the Google website awhile ago, I saw that the Google logo had changed to this:


And like all usual Google doodles, if you click on it, you will be brought to another web page where it will provide you with information such as the origin of Astroboy (if it is an Astroboy logo) or who Thomas Edison is (if the day's Google logo displays a picture of Edison and a light bulb, for example).


So when I did just that, guess what??! It did not bring me to another page. Instead, the Pacman game was loaded and I could play the game at that very space where the Google logo of the Pacman is! WOW!!!!! This is the FIRST time that Google incorporated a playable doodle! WOW WOW WOW!!!


What a surprising and nostalgic moment it was for me, since I started playing the Pac-man game on the Nintendo set when I was a small kid. And of course, I spent the next 30 minutes playing the game, before I stopped and started writing this blog entry.


Before the day is over, do give the Pacman game a try! Apparently, it is a tribute to the 30th anniversary of the Pac-man game, which was launched on 22 May 1980!! Even the usual 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button is changed to 'Insert Coins' (LOL!). By clicking on the 'Insert coins' button, OR by leaving the screen as it is for 10 seconds, will have the game to be loaded up for you to play! Use the Up, Down, Left, Right keys on your keyboard to play! (^_^)


Have Funnnnnnnn!!!


Updated: DK left me a comment. He told me that if you click on the 'Insert Coins' button DURING the game, it will add a 2nd player. I tried it, and it works! I was figuring out what the direction keys for the 2nd player are till I related it with gaming and they are the A, S, D, W keys. (Ok, back to playing Pacman. Heh!) Thanks DK! :D



GUESS WHAT?
I decided to do a video recording of me
playing the Google Pac-man game with a second player! Watch it! :p



4 Response to Play Pacman game on Google logo!

22 May 2010 at 03:56

If you click on Insert Coin button when in a game, it will add another player. Cool right?

Total 255 stages. Will be on google website until Monday 12midnight. Happy playing. :)

22 May 2010 at 04:08

@DK Oh! I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me! And to think I was planning to sleep already, gonna play once more. HEE! :D

22 May 2010 at 08:45

just tried it, i'm pretty bad with playing pacman lol

22 May 2010 at 14:40

@moongster Haha, it probably takes practice. Im sure you can improve on it, try to aim to complete all 255 levels! :p

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes