Wavehouse Sentosa Event

Did a bank event that was held at the Wavehouse Sentosa on a recent hot and humid evening. There were a lot of us girls working and before we started work, pizza were served to us (much to our surprise and delight!). And to think, some of us were worried about being hungry while working. HEH! We had 4 pizzas to 1 table. And I must say that the thin-crusted pizzas were really nice and I will certainly recommend trying it if you happen to be in Sentosa or at Wavehouse doing your surfing! :p


CIMG5838

Photos of some of us...

CIMG5840

CIMG5841

And a photo of ALL of us! :)

Event at Wavehouse Sentosa


Polaroid Shots! :)

CIMG6131


It is to my relief that I have completed and submitted my research work to the company already. The past few days were very stressful for me and I had no time for myself (other than spending a day at the Navy Open House 2010). Now, I just have to wait to collect my pay and I will be a happy girl! (^_^)


A fortnight ago, I planned a lil getaway trip for myself... Will be away from this Sunday to Tuesday. I treat it as a reward for myself, and this will probably be my last getaway for the next few months... Afterwhich, I plan to take a new path in in life. :)


Till then, see you all! :)
XOXO

4 Response to Wavehouse Sentosa Event

Anonymous
23 May 2010 at 23:39

Just hope you can get your pay early, so that your beautiful smile will return soon. Put down everythings and enjoy fully, don't be stress again, my princess and you look very beautiful in all photos. D3lonely

25 May 2010 at 21:12

@D3 My smile is always present! :)

Anonymous
25 May 2010 at 23:58

That good to know,but not only your smile, you also look very pretty and sweet and sexy always also. D3lonely

26 May 2010 at 00:01

@D3 Thanks... :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes