Avon Makeup Buys

Heard of 'Avon'? It sells makeup, skincare and what-nots, but not in Singapore. There was someone who has an Avon representative contact in the States, so I thought I'd just buy some stuff to try out.



So I ordered the following:


ASTONISHING LENGTHS Mascara
Claims to lengthen lashes up to 65%! Sure boh?


SuperSHOCK Mascara
Claims to increase volume by 12X. Once again, sure boh?
Unique blue mascara brush though.



Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
Removes eye makeup while moisturizing the eye area (2-in-1!)


I normally use Dior mascaras, and other than Dior, the other mascara brand which I tried in my entire life is Canmake. Hence, I am abit apprehensive towards Avon. But reviews such as, "I have tried the most expensive mascaras all the way down to the cheapest mascaras & this mascara is by far the best!!" and "I went to different *high end* brands and drug store brand but none compared", made me feel better.


Wait till I receive them in my mailbox, and then I will know how good the mascaras are. And guess what? I paid less than S$40 in all, including shipping from US! Cheaper than buying one Dior mascara (But Dior mascara is still my #1, nothing can replace it so far! HEH!).


DIOR IS LOVE... feliza says.

3 Response to Avon Makeup Buys

Anonymous
7 June 2010 at 13:32

You can find Avon products in Malaysia too. JB has a few branch but i cant remember wer :( heeh

7 June 2010 at 15:32

Yup I saw that MY has Avon too. You means theres branches? I thought its only Avon reps. As my purchases were in a group buy, I guess shipping is cheaper that way too. :)

Anonymous
22 June 2010 at 11:27

Hi, which series of Dior Mascara do u swear by?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes