Lady Gaga - Alejandro: Watch it here!!!



Since 11pm, I was counting down to 12am (Singapore time). I was anticipating for Lady Gaga's Alejandro music video! Her latest video! And then as the clock struck twelve, I was brought to another world, where there is only Gaga and me... We were kissing and whispering ALEJANDRO to each other!


Watch Gaga's Alejandro video HERE:



Oh btw, I totally dig the pantsuit she wore in this MV! I would love to get that machine gun bra of hers, it's a thousand times more awesome than the cone bra worn by Rihanna at the recent Rock in Rio concert!


And Mother Monster said that the video, containing a homoerotic military theme is, "a celebration of my love and appreciation for the gay community, my admiration of their bravery, their love for one another and their courage in their relationships". What wise words from Gaga which left me speechless... -end-


p/s: For those idiots who insist that Gaga is a guy, she showed her 'Manhood' just for you fools out there (as seen in Alejandro video at 5:07 and 5:12). Happy now? So shuddup!

4 Response to Lady Gaga - Alejandro: Watch it here!!!

9 June 2010 at 08:59

I thought the song was out long ago?
But this mv is nice^^
And wat is the red thing at the beginning of the mv?

9 June 2010 at 15:56

wow she looks totally awesome with little makeup n bold lips! However the machine gun boobies is a little intimidating...

9 June 2010 at 16:23

Yeap the song was out, but not the music video. It was only released out to the world at 12am today!

If I am not wrong, it represents a human heart. :)

9 June 2010 at 16:28

@dblchin Yes Gaga with slight makeup only is something new, so unlike the wacky Gaga that we all know. But I'd say she looks real gorgeous nonetheless! I like her makeup that she had, while wearing that nun outfit!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes