Stage Cosmetics Buys

Stage Cosmetics was first introduced in Singapore in 2008. Having attended its blogger beauty workshop, I learnt that Stage works closely with makeup artists to develop the complete range of cosmetics and beauty tools.


And so, presenting to you my latest buys from Stage Cosmetics...


Brow Defining Pencil
Stage Cosmetics - Brow Defining Pencil


I usually do not use an eye brow pencil, as my brows are those that are thick enough that I need not draw them. So usually, I will keep them in shape by going for my regular fortnightly brow threading, and in between I will 'home-pluck' them. But I decided to get myself an eyebrow pencil. And it is for the sake of having one. :X


I stepped into the Stage makeup store only planning to purchase the eyebrow pencil. However, I walked out of the store with two other products (all thanks to the SA's constant 'recommendations'. LOL!)- Wonderluxe Lipstick in Pom Pom Pink (#14) and a bottle of makeup remover which promises a fresh, pure and calming effect due to its mix of rose, chamomile, aloe vera and vitamin E.


Lipstick and makeup remover by Stage Cosmetics
Stage Cosmetics - Wonderluxe Lipstick (Pom Pom Pink)Stage Cosmetics - After Party Calming Makeup Remover



7 Response to Stage Cosmetics Buys

4 June 2010 at 10:19

how much did u buy? previously is going on mega sale... like $8 per item.

4 June 2010 at 14:55

Yes babe, I read from some blogs about the mega sales. Remember awhile ago, there was once I asked you about your Stage purchases and told ya that Im gonna go check it out? In the end, I didn't go lor. :X

4 June 2010 at 16:39

Babe... Do you use SK-II treatment mask? My bf bought the wrong item for me onboard and now I am stuck with a box of 10. It is about $60 cheaper than the regular counter. Let me know if you're interested k? Or help me ask around.. $120 for a box of 10. Thanks dear!

4 June 2010 at 20:43

@Jas I used it a couple of times long ago, but I dont use it already. Its really cheap for the price you are selling. Will help you ask ard... Or maybe you can put it on ebay or forums???

4 June 2010 at 22:42

Yea, I tried.. Awaiting for response :)
Thanks for asking around for me babe.

Anonymous
4 June 2010 at 23:23

With or without those, you still look very pretty, D3lonely

4 June 2010 at 23:42

@Jaslyn No probs!

@D3 Thanks (as always) :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes