Longchamp Le Pliage

When you work with many pple for an event and your Miu Miu seems to be one of the unlucky ones to be stacked at the bottom (cos you arrived one of the earliest)... Quite heart-aching esp if you are a Miu Miu lover. But you need a bag big enough to put your clothes and other barangs, while you don that nice outfit for the event. That happened to me... So I got this. Last month.


Longchamp Le Pliage. Red. Medium.
Medium size. Red color.

[Update on 14 July: Shall get a base shaper for it]

[Update on 08 August: Base shapers that are selling online cost at least S$10. So I made my own base shaper and its awesome! Ok, actually, Bbb helped me to make. Hee!]

1 Response to Longchamp Le Pliage

Anonymous
19 July 2010 at 00:39

Someone have been very lazy lately :p - GWM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes