My convocation ceremony - 27 August 2010

27 August 2010 will be a very special day for me.
A significant milestone, in fact... For it is the day of my convocation ceremony.

I have registered for the ceremony, made reservation for the guest tickets, and have already made an appointment for a fitting of the academic dress and to collect the academic dress set from Serangoon Broadway.

Each graduand is able to reserve only 2 guest tickets (payable, fyi)... Extra tickets are to be requested for (which I did). And well, I'm truly disappointed and sad that my request for one extra ticket has been rejected.

So if any of you happens to have an extra ticket to let go at the last minute,
or know anyone who's able to, pls do contact me! :)

Btw, you can view pictures taken during a photo shoot that I did for my Uni's publicity campaign in these previous blog entries: Click [HERE] and [HERE]. And yes, spot me in some of the degree programme brochures. :p


4 Response to My convocation ceremony - 27 August 2010

Anonymous
7 August 2010 at 23:01

Did you go to expo just now, saw a very pretty gal look like you. Wearing white t-shirt D3lonely

8 August 2010 at 00:36

@D3 Yes I went to expo. Thanks, but I dont think I was looking very appealing tonight. LOL. What were you doing over there? And you didnt say hi once again... The last time was at Liang Court last yr, rem? :)

Anonymous
8 August 2010 at 00:57

Haha ya, saw you at harvey roadshow, but think you walking around the camera booth, sorry that never got to said hi again. Not very appealing? But you still look very pretty, really. You wearing a short and also a white T, with a spec and no make-up right? You look very pretty and sexy k? D3lonely

Anonymous
8 August 2010 at 01:06

Anyway be it at Liang Court when you make-up or today at Expo where you look rather simple, it never be difficult to spot you. A true beauty will always stand up and you actually the kind of gal that guys will find hard not to spot you. Even without any make-up, you really look cute and pretty. D3lonely

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes