Party at Butter

When you have a friend who's back in Singapore, but only for a week or so, before she had to fly back to Switzerland to resume her school term, you know it's time to meet up and PARTY together!

So to Butter, it was! :p

We had all sorts of drinks in between of gyrating to the music. I drank more than what's shown in the photos below, but I really wondered why the drinks did not have any effect on me that night... I should probably stick to my wine and champagne, you say?


Speaking of which, I am looking forward to my upcoming pinic session with @anthonyl1m, where we will be having food and wine while whispering sweet nothings to each other. *mind drifting away* Ok, maybe less of the sweet nothings, cos we will be busy flying a kite! Boy, it's been ages since I last flew a kite. I bet it will be so much fun! ^_^


Butter02 180910

Butter01 180910

Butter03 180910


I had so much fun with the group that night.
Can't wait to meet-up again! :)


2 Response to Party at Butter

Anonymous
30 September 2010 at 23:23

You look so pretty and sexy, D3lonely

sqpb
14 December 2010 at 09:28

yeah.. nice body... keep it up! party hard!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes