Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix 2010 weekend!

The Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix (GP) is here once again! A fantastic and exciting weekend awaits me! Partypartyparty... Amber lounge, One on the bund, stereolab. Oh, and race day (ok, decide to give up the tix offer, watching onscreen and in a party with food and drinks seem more appealing~ LOL!)!

Did I mention that I was working for a F1-related event last weekend? No? Oh yes, I mentioned it only on Twitter (plus some photos of me in the outfit to add). Much activities for this weekend, hope time doesn't zoom away too fast! :)


No Response to " Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix 2010 weekend! "

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes