Were we race queens? ;p

In between of the various F1 parties that I attended last week, I had an event assignment. I was dressed in a blue-white colour combi outfit (which could have easily passed off as a race queen outfit, maybe). Check out the photos below. And it was so much fun working with these girls! ♥ ♥


IMG_0263_

Blueeee~


Job was to go around taking polaroid shots of shoppers for them to keep.
IMG_1922_
(And I took a few shots of myself too... As keepsake. :p)

2 Response to Were we race queens? ;p

28 September 2010 at 19:37

Nice shots...except the last one in the right bottom corner. No, not because of your loved one. It's just that too much light exposure on your face! =)

a_x

30 September 2010 at 21:46

@A_X The light exposure was caused by my digicam when I took the photo of the polaroids. :p LOL LOL your sentence "No, not because of your loved one."... LOL LOL!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes