Late Night Food + Movies

Quick post

I think I am getting fat from all my supper sessions. Here's what I had while I'm out late over one weekend awhile ago.


Ice milk tea. Mango crushed ice with strawberries dessert.
IMG_0331


Peanut butter soft bread
IMG_0332


Nasi Lemak
IMG_0338


Bbb's order.
Forgot what this was, but its some chicken and fried egg. And it was not nice at all.

IMG_0337


First 2 pics were taken at Tong Shui HK cafe, Upper Thomson Road. The other 2 pics were taken at Old Town Cineleisure, before I went to watch the movie, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. Awesome show, btw! Will definitely get the DVD once it is released. :)


If you have been following my tweets on Twitter, you would have known the recent movies I have been watching for this month. So if you don't know, check out below.


Recent movies watched:
- Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen (with my family & bf)
- Love Cuts (Thanks to Singapore Health Promotion Board)
- The Social Network (Thanks to Sony Pictures & Claudia. Opens on 28 Oct 2010 in cinemas)
- Takers (Action-packed movie, you HAVE to watch it!)
- The Other Guys (Mad funny! Laughed practically for almost 80% of the show. I think the audience was rather young, they couldn't get the TLC jokes... 'No scrubs', 'Waterfall', etc.)


Movies I am planning to watch is Piranha in the 3D format, The American and Eat Pray Love. But for those who have watched Piranha in 3D, recommended to watch it in 3D or 2D is good enough? :)

1 Response to Late Night Food + Movies

Anonymous
23 October 2010 at 00:19

watched piranha in 3d..don't waste your money!
the plot is very shallow..you should just wait for the dvd or sth!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes