Review: Laneige Multiberry Skincare

Ever since I tried the sample pack for Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel and Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack, I fell in love with these two products that I went to buy the full-sized versions! There are various types of berries found in this Multiberry skincare line -- Raspberries, Blueberries, Wolfberries, Cranberries and Strawberries. The berries actually provide nutrients and antioxidants to eliminate harmful free radicals.


Free radicals, as what it is stated in this [Site], described that it can be found in "the air we breathe, the foods we eat, sunlight, and pollution -- basically, just about everywhere. Eating foods rich in antioxidants is one way to ward them off. Another is to apply them on the skin, where they can seep underneath to strengthen skin cells and keep them healthy.".


Other than the berry contents, this Multiberry line also contains a specialized fermented yogurt ingredient called Sogurty (Reminds me of the Yogurt place, Sogurt. Lol~). Sogurty helps the skin to be firmer and healthier and has anti-inflammatory effects. And what I like most is that Sogurty promotes collagen synthesis! :)


Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel

IMG_6159


The retail price is S$42 for a 120ml. It is pretty in pink and comes in a tube. I prefer such packaging as it is really easy to squeeze out the contents. This peeling gel has natural Konjac (Mannan) beads which gently exfoliate dead skin cells and impurities, thus giving a smooth complexion. It was really a gentle scrub process and it feels like having a light soothing face massage. :p


The peeling gel is of a light pink color. The scent is so natural and so berry-yummylicious that I had to repeat to myself that this is to be applied on my face and not to be tasted. The berry scent is so lovely that once I have the peeling gel on my face, a smile appears on my face. It is like I am having a home spa facial or something!~


So I will squeeze out the peeling gel about the size of a 20-cent coin and rub it gently over my face, with my finger tips in circular movements. I wash it off with lukewarm water. I use about twice a week. For the other days I will use my Queen Helene Oatmeal and Honey Natural Facial Scrub (Yes, it can be used daily!). So after washing off the peeling gel, I will use the Repair Pack next.


Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack

IMG_6055

The Repair Pack comes in the 80ml size, for S$45. It is to be used AFTER the Peeling Gel. It is a rinse-off mask as I was told to apply it on my face after doing the facial scrub and leave it on for 5-10 minutes before washing off with lukewarm water. Though it is a leave-on, it does not harden up like how some masks do. So it can be quite messy since it may drip. :(


There is a protective seal to remove when you use it for the first time. And when you do remove it, prepare to breathe in the wonderful berry scent! I love opening the jar as the scent smells so pleasant! And yes, the reason why I bought the full-sized versions was mainly because of the scent! Crazy reason, maybe.... But once you smell it, you will understand why! :p And it smells and looks like yogurt so much so that there is a need to put a warning "Caution: Do not eat" in the Laneige webpage for this product. LOL! :p


The Repair Pack comes in a a jar packaging, so I used the spatula to scoop out the amount I need. In this way, it will not contaminate the remaining content in the jar. It has a rich creamy texture and is of a light pink color. What I don't like about this Repair Pack is that my skin does not feel silky smooth after rinsing off the product. It always irks me that I will use a mild cleansing agent like Cetaphil after that.


Apparently, this skincare line also aids in hydrating the skin and to brighten it up. I feel that it does not do much in the brightening portion. For hydrating, it feels the same, as I think my current hydration source is from the ZA Dewy Effect Creamy Gel (You can get it in Watsons stores). I really think that this particular ZA product works wonder for dehydrated skin (one reason behind acne problem, btw!). So if you ask me if I were to repurchase again, I will say 'Yes' for the Peeling Gel, mainly because of the gentle exfoliating beads, and partly because of the scent. Or maybe I am lying to myself, probably it is mainly because of the scent? Hehehe~ Just joking! :p


*Disclaimer: Products were bought by myself. This review contains nothing by a honest review from Yours Truly*

3 Response to Review: Laneige Multiberry Skincare

Anonymous
15 April 2011 at 20:55

You always look so pretty, sexy and attractive. So which magazine will that be? How your work beautiful babeD3lonely

Anonymous
17 April 2011 at 20:16

You alway look so attractive, so will you be one of the model at the dessert event? If you will be one of the model, I guess you will be the most attractive one. D3lonely

17 April 2011 at 21:38

@D3lonely Cant reveal yet. Work is good. Nope, not working for the dessert event, in fact I do not accept such assignments anymore as I would like to concentrate on building up my career from now.:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes