A Mother's Day Celebration

Mother's Day was last week and our family celebrated this special day by having a home-cooked meal (prepared by the Man of my Mother [aka my Dad], who can cook rather well btw). Afterwhich, we kids presented to her a Mother's Day card and a cake, followed by a fun photo session! (^_^)


Cake was from Perla's Pastry Boutique.
It looked not just beautiful, but tasted wonderful too!
Thumbs up!
IMG_8306


And Sis bought me a jar of rock candies from Made In Candy.
And that's because it has PENGUINS as their design! Yeap, my fav animal~~ :D

IMG_3541


With this, I shall end my blog post!
See ya! :D

No Response to " A Mother's Day Celebration "

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes