Old-school snack delights


Old-school snacks that I have a weakness for.
IMG_0072


So imagine my delight when that intern from my workplace gave me the Animal Biscuits?
Certainly cheered me up amidst of working hard on my sales report last week haha!


And this was what I snacked on today... A rainy Sunday!


1 Response to Old-school snack delights

sean
29 November 2011 at 22:43

i love mamee. there's another one call KAKA

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes