ZoukOut 2011 @ Sentosa, Singapore!

AH-HA! I am heading to ZoukOut tonight!
It is an annual love affair for me since 2008!


ZoukOut 2011..... HERE I COME!



Special ticket for me!


So stay tuned for pictures and videos that will be up in my blog soon!

Those who are going, get ready for some partying fun!
I'm mad excited to watch
Armin Van Buuren, Avicii and Roger Sanchez perform LIVE !!!!




P/s: Check out past ZoukOut entries: [HERE]!!

1 Response to ZoukOut 2011 @ Sentosa, Singapore!

Anonymous
11 December 2011 at 01:33

You will be the most attractive girl down the dance floor tonight. I guess those who share or at the dance floor with you will be blessed to see your beautiful and sexy dance step. D3lonely

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes