Visit to Sentosa Flowers 2012

Few days ago, I went to Sentosa for the Sentosa Flowers 2012. It is an annual flower festival in Singapore, held during the Chinese New Year festive period. We parked at Resorts World Sentosa, and went for lunch first, but not before buying my fave caramel popcorn from Garrett Popcorn! :D


A photo with the Universal globe.
IMG_2327_


Lunch at Chili's: Cajun Chicken pasta.
IMG_2351_


After lunch, I proceeded to the Sentosa Flowers 2012, which starts from the area near to the Merlion statue. I was appalled by the long queues - Just to take photos of/with the floral display! One has to actually queue to take photos of the floral displays. I have to say it was a brilliant idea since one has to wait for their turn instead of just swooping in. But to reduce the queue lines, why not charge per 'entry' into the floral display area? It can be like a S$1/pax.display and the money can go towards maintaining the florals (since this is a free-entry event) or to charity. There were like 10 or more such displays... Imagine having to queue for each and every of them!? So, nope... I didn't join in those queues. Instead, I took the photos from afar... Such as the floral zodiac dragon as seen below.


IMG_2353_


The floral humming bird! So pretty!
IMG_2364_


No, I didn't queue to take this picture.
I was at a distance from the blocked-off area in fact.
Didn't even need to queue. How awesome was that?! :)

photo_


Another display...
(Told ya it's all about timing to capture a nice shot, and without the need to queue~) :p
IMG_2379_


Let me 'flowerize' you with my following flower shots! :p


IMG_2370_


IMG_2380_


IMG_2382_


IMG_2386_


IMG_2390_


IMG_2392_


IMG_2396_


IMG_2398_


A dragon fruit plant!
IMG_2402_


IMG_2406_


Bought these chocolates from the Hershey's stores at RWS.
The Special Dark chocolate bar is for my dad! :)

IMG_2484


OMG! Hershey's kisses in Caramel!
And the packaging is sooooo sweet!!!!
I'm in love already!

IMG_2408


If you want to visit the Sentosa Flowers 2012, this weekend is your last chance!
10am to 10pm!
This event is till 29 January 2012 only!



*All photos in this post were taken with iPhone 4.

4 Response to Visit to Sentosa Flowers 2012

27 January 2012 at 13:40

I miss the event,I was fly back to Indonesia last Sunday.

Anonymous
28 January 2012 at 01:33

You look like the flower, so beautiful. D3lonely

Anonymous
28 January 2012 at 09:45

Should take more shoots of you with the flowers, beautiful lady with beautiful flower, too bad think I went on the wrong day, never got a chance to see you, guess you will be even more attractive in real, pray hard to see you in real again, oh ya do you still dance? If can upload some video of you dancing, it look awesome. Thank d3lonely

Anonymous
28 January 2012 at 12:07

You getting more and more beautiful princess feliza, D3lonely

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes