Weekend Lunch at Coffee Club

One Saturday afternoon at Millenia Walk, amidst the heavy downpour.
It was lunch at Coffee Club.

IMG_2545

I recently started liking to go to Coffee Club because of...
Click [HERE] to know why~ :p



I had the House Luscious Club Sandwich...
IMG_2548


Lobster Bisque Baked Rice
(which I highly recommend you to try!)
IMG_2552


Ahhhh.... My favorite cake of the moment!
Velvet Bliss aka (Red Velvet) Cake

IMG_2554
(Read my blog entry on the velvet cake [HERE]).
Link

Yummy!
And I can't wait to have the velvet cake cake again! ^_^

No Response to " Weekend Lunch at Coffee Club "

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes