Adele - Rolling In The Deep

I'm not really a big fan of Adele, like how I am to Lady Gaga. But I really do like some of her songs like 'Someone Like You', 'Rumor Has It', 'Set Fire To The Rain' and 'Rolling In The Deep'. And I have been watching her concert DVD (Live at Royal Albert Hall) which I got for D... Her voice is brilliant and totally sensational. In between songs, she would interact with the audience, which was awesome.


You should get the DVD if you are a fan of Adele, really entertaining...
Really~ :)




Adele - Rolling In The Deep



Adele - Rumor Has It



Adele - Someone Like You




Earlier today, I came across a YouTube video - Someone played 'Rolling In The Deep' on a guzheng. For those who do not know what a guzheng is, it is a traditional musical instrument, dated back to the times when the Chinese wears something like this:


The video's interesting to watch...
So here's it:




And these are some covers of 'Rolling In The Deep' that I came across previously, and I can't help to post it here to share with ya! I think you can guess which is my most favorite Adele's song by now. *wink wink*


By a lil Mexican girl (and talented boys btw!):




By Boyce Avenue. Talented alternative rock band, I say!
You should hear more of their songs... Simply amazing~:




By Mike Posner. Sexy looks, with sexy voice!!!:




By Mike Tompkins. Love his talent of recreating all the music, with just his mouth.
Love his boyish dashing looks. :p




Mike Tompkins totally won it, right?
I came across his vids back in 2010, when I was looking at Teenage Dreams (by Katy Perry) vids. This other vid of his is as splendid too >>>





To end this blog post...
The final vid to post is the one with Adele performing at the 2012 Grammy Awards ceremony (which she won 6 awards!), of which she joined the list held by Beyonce, of having the 'most Grammys won by a female artist in one night'. Amazing feat, for a lady of only 24 years old. :)





Adios!

1 Response to Adele - Rolling In The Deep

Anonymous
22 March 2012 at 07:18

Should end it with you singing I guess it will sound super nice. Miss you dance too. =< d3lonely

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes