The Easter Weekend!

Took up an event assignment over the long Easter weekend, which I have to add that it has been long since I did such assignments. A year, to be exact. This time, it was for an APAC conference by a foreign university alumni. This conference was inaugurated by Minister in the Prime Minister's Office S. Iswaran. Even the Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam and former Singapore president, Mr S. R. Nathan, gave their respective speeches to the attendees, during the 2-day event. The conference concluded with a gala dinner which was graced by the current head of state, Dr Tony Tan.


This was my outfit for Day 1.
Freezing cold!

060412 Full


Took these 2 pictures back at home,
which you might have seen in my Instagram (@felizaong)...

060412 01

060412 02


Second day was lovely and a breeze at work. Not to mention that I had great company for lunch, followed by a group high tea session at Conrad Centennial hotel.


Conrad High Tea


Went off to attend Jean Yip's 30th anniversary party held at the Jean Yip Loft.
jeanyip


The theme was pearls... Which I put on my strand of double-layered pearl necklace and my usual 'almost-everyday' pearl ear studs. And do you know that my birthstone (for June babies) is pearl? That's why I like pearls. Think Audrey Hepburn and her pearl necklace in Breakfast at Tiffany's. :p


And I concluded my weekend with the purchase of this pair of heels!
Totally LOVE!

IMG_2775_2


1 Response to The Easter Weekend!

11 April 2012 at 21:05

Hai, I really ike your pictures. You look great with that dress. Don't get me wrong, please. I wish we could be friend.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes