Salted Caramel Ice Cream (Upper Thomson Road)


So after dinner at Thomson one day,
we decided to pop by Salted Caramel for desserts.

IMG_5401


 I have been planning to visit this ice-cream shop for quite some time already, since I always see it whenever I pass by. Also because I like food that is caramel-flavored, and with a shop name like 'Salted Caramel', it was obvious that I had to visit it right? ;)


Chocolate flavor with waffle.
I like that the waffle was served piping hot! Yums!

IMG_5399


Salted caramel flavor with brownie cake
This was my first time trying out salted caramel flavored ice-cream...
I would prefer caramel flavored ice-cream to this, TBH.



 Salted Caramel ice-cream parlor has an interesting corporate logo. I do like the white decor and design of the shop, as well as the posters that they frame on the walls. However, some improvements could be done to the flooring (part of the tiles were gone at near I was sitting) as well as the tables (it was not balanced, maybe due to the flooring... I don't know). Pricing was affordable to render a 2nd time visit to try the other flavors that they have.


** Salted Caramel **
Address: 246F UPPER THOMSON ROAD SINGAPORE 574370
Tel: +65 6753 1718
Operating Hours: SUN - THU : 1200-2300 ;EVE OF PH, FRI & SAT : 1200 - 0200

1 Response to Salted Caramel Ice Cream (Upper Thomson Road)

16 July 2012 at 22:33

your blog is like a directory to me! informative! A lot of good food, good place! cool!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes