Online Shopping Haul and Woe!

My recent online clothes haul for the last month: 2 dresses, 2 skirts and 2 tops. I prefer to do most of my online shopping at ASOS... But I do shop at the local blogshops too, but only a handful of them (say, 4?). Let the pictures do the talking. I have received them all already. 3 hits, 3 misses... Sheesh~



From ASOS.com
Lovely dark prints, comfortable material
Lace Skirt


I love this tube top.
Fits me perfectly and I wished I have gotten it in all the colors! :p

If there is one blogshop that really fits my figure/size, it's this! Pleat Bustier Tube Top Coral


I love this top so much! Really nice and fits me well!
Dear Luxed Top


I felt happy seeing the prints on the skirt, that I knew I wanted this.
Lovely silk material.
Hearts Of The World Skirt


My beloved 'Happy Heart' skirt lands nicely on my torso, slightly below my belly button.
I tried it on, and I felt happy immediately. I look great from the front view.
My butt looks great from side view.
BUT THERE WAS A PROBLEM!!!
It felt like a super tight mini skirt as I needed to walk mini tiny steps.
Shall blame it on my fat thighs!!!!

I NEED TO EXERCISE MORE & TONE UP MORE!!!
I think I better start thinking of hitting the gym often!
So yes, I really feel like keeping this skirt...
But the logic thing to do is to sell it off.



This IS a lovely and classy textured dress.
I can wear it for work by wearing it with a work jacket.
Or wear it as it is for a romantic dinner date.
But too bad, I can't fit into the bust area. 
It was to fit size XS - M supposedly... so I dunno what went wrong..
Otherwise, everything else fits. Gotta sell this off.
Nu Like Ruche Dress



Nice girly dress in a pretty color!
Love the flaring out at the bottom and the tight fit at the top.
It shows one's figure shape really well and I do like this dress alot!!!
Agneselle Premium Hepburn Dress


But with that being said, I had a tough time zipping around the upper back area.
I managed to, but I needed help with the zipping, and it was a super tight fit (and that was without bra).
SADLY... I HAVE TO SELL THIS LOVELY PIECE OFF! OMGosh!:(


So... I am going to sell the clothes as seen in the last 3 photos in this blog post. If you are interested in any of them (Brand new with tag), send me an email to felizaong[at]gmail[dot]com, stating your interest for which item. Price range from S$10-25 mailed!


Honestly, I don't usually sell my clothes as I am too lazy to go through the whole selling process. For the past 1 year or so, I simply donate those pieces which can't fit me perfectly when I do my 'quarterly wardrobe clearing cum clothes donation exercise'. But now, I will try to be more 'hardworking', else I will be nagged. :p


Sigh... I wish that I have more hits, rather than a 50/50 hits and misses. Whenever I receive the clothes that I shopped online for and they are tight for me, those are the times that I wish I am SKINNY. Other than that, I am always happy with my size (Though I know a lil of toning will do me good!). When I shop at blogshops, I need to consider the models' figures/size, so that I need not have to worry about the small fit when the clothes arrive. For those who have seen me before, or are able to kinda figure out my size (I'm a UK8/10)... Can you recommend some blogshops whereby I should fit into most of their clothes? Help me make my online shopping experience a happy one from now on mann...... :p


Update: This was initially a draft post. And just as I was going to post it up, I am doing more online shopping! Haha! :p
 

5 Response to Online Shopping Haul and Woe!

3 September 2012 at 17:44

nice collection.

Anonymous
3 September 2012 at 23:58

I can dream of you wearing those dresses. You should look even more sexy and pretty then the models. You are not fat, have a beautiful thighs, sexy butt and a big boobs. You are beautiful, d3lonely

Anonymous
10 September 2012 at 15:02

hi may i know wher u bgt the 3rd flowery blouse? is nice. Shermaine

Anonymous
16 September 2012 at 22:57

Hi there,may I know where you get the pink top from?the 2nd pic!

7 October 2012 at 11:19

Shermaine: MDS

Anonymous: 2nd pic, pink top... Danzelia.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes