New Year, New Hair!

It is a common practice to cut your hair before Chinese New Year (CNY), as cutting hair during the lunar month may bring back luck, or known to be like placing a curse on one's maternal uncle. Even if you are not the superstitious kind, take it as the reason to look good when you go for house visiting, and seeing your family, close relatives.... And those distant relatives of yours (which you only meet during CNY or relatives' weddings, haha!).


Even when I was going through CNY in London when I was stationed there last year, I did a "courtesy trim" by snipping off some of my hair. Hahaha! But for this year, I have the good fortune to have the professional and experienced team at Salon De Choix to do a complete hair makeover for me. So if you are asking yourself, where to get your hair done in Singapore? I'll say, SALON DE CHOIX. :)



Firstly, here's a picture of how my hair looks BEFORE
 my stylist, Chester, works his magic on it.
 photo CIMG6234_.jpg 


Roots that needs to be touched up
 photo CIMG6235_.jpg


My choice color for this hair makeover session is a dark brown base with the lightest blonde brown highlights that it's available but without the need for any bleaching (which may damage/dry the hair further). Of course, Chester used the Olaplex treatment for my hair too... The Olaplex range is really good to keep one's hair strong and healthy... I have experienced it the last time round, and it really works wonders! Do request to get the Olaplex treatment when you are at Salon De Choix! :)



Here's a picture of my hair, all covered in the color dye.
Waiting for the color to set.
 photo CIMG6241_.jpg


The simple pleasure of having my hair to be washed and massaged,
while lying down on the electronic massage chair.
 photo CIMG6247_.jpg


Next was the hair treatment. Each time that I have my hair treatment, Chester specially selects the ideal suitable hair treatment for me based on my hair requirements. So it really depends each time when you are at the salon.


 photo CIMG6251_.jpg


Latest magazines and an assortment of drinks and snacks
 photo CIMG6254_.jpg


The process of hair treatment 
 photo CIMG6262_.jpg


 photo 01_.jpg


Once done, it was a quick hair trimming session and the long-awaited moment would be arriving next - Hairblowing and hairstyling time which will end up being all dolled up to the nines, and wishing that I could look so good all day, every day. 


 photo CIMG6267_.jpg


A week prior to my hair appointment date, I tagged Chester on an Instagram post by a Korean hair stylist (he did for Korean hair stylists) of a hairdo that I felt was interesting yet simple and quick to do. So we decided to try it out! First, Chester used the hair curler on my hair to give that soft romantic feel, and then a few minutes to do the hair style/knot/twist. I was really pleased with it, that I spent the evening walking in town, very proud of how this hairstyle could alter my overall appearance for that day. To add on to my joy, there was a lady whom complimented on my hair, while we were queuing up to pay at a store. Anyway, please scroll down to see the result of it.... I can't wait to share these pics with you!

 photo 02_.jpg


 photo CIMG6273_.jpg


 photo CIMG6283_.jpg


 photo CIMG6292_.jpg


 photo CIMG6294_.jpg


Back view
 photo 03_.jpg


Selfie with Chester
 photo CIMG6298_.jpg


 photo CIMG6300_.jpg


 photo CIMG6301_.jpg


 photo CIMG6304_.jpg


 photo CIMG6307_.jpg


 photo CIMG6308_.jpg


 photo CIMG6309_.jpg


 photo CIMG6317_.jpg



I really love this hairstyle!
And I am happy that Chester successfully did it!
 photo CIMG6322_.jpg


If you are interested to make an appointment at
Salon De Choix,

mention my name 'Feliza' and get 15% discount off your total bill!

(Not applicable for promotions)


CALL TO BOOK AN APPT: +65 6836 2959!

My stylist's name is Chester! 


For more information about Salon De Choix, 
check out their FACEBOOK!


Salon De Choix is located at: 
3 Killiney Road #01-06 
Winsland House 1
Singapore 239519


 photo CIMG6327_.jpg


No Response to " New Year, New Hair! "

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes