Hair Dye, Treatment and Cut at Salon De Choix in Orchard Road

*Sponsored Post*


Welcome to yet another new year! Before you know it, we are already in the year 2017! A new year means another chance to write a good story for your life! ;) If you have been reading my blog all these while, I would like to say thank you for all your support all these while. I hope to bring more frequent blog posts in this year!*crosses fingers*

First blogpost of the year is dedicated to Salon De Choix. My dear dear dear hair sponsor for the many years so far! If you are considering to get a new colour in anticipation for the upcoming Chinese New Year season, check out Salon De Choix! They have been taking care of my hair so well for the past few years, and I can't thank them enough for doing such a magnificent job! Read on for my experience at Salon De Choix! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you see your hair as your 'crowning glory'? For me, it definitely is. Our hair is the most obvious thing that anyone can see of you, shoulder up... So it is important to have not just nicely-colored hair, but healthy hair with a great hairstyle too. With Salon De Choix, I never have to worry about having a bad hair day... I leave them to do their magic on my dearest mane - For hair color/dye, hair treatment, hair cut.


After a great hair makeover session at Salon De Choix
 photo CIMG7783_.jpg


Before my stylist, Chester, works his magic on my hair
 photo CIMG7724_.jpg


My hair was not in a need for a full color change since the color from my last color session still looked good. Hence, I opted for just the color touch-ups at my hair root area. Also, this is a good alternative to doing color jobs too frequently as too much of chemical treatments will damage your hair.

Chester matching my hair color against the color chart
 photo CIMG7727_.jpg


Waiting for the color to set into my hair
 photo CIMG7732_.jpg


Hair Treatment Time!
 photo CIMG7736_.jpg


 photo CIMG7741_.jpg


Hair trim by my trusted hair stylist, Chester
 photo CIMG7749_.jpg


After close to 4 hours, I was finally done with my hair session. It felt good to get my hair treatment done as my hair felt AND looked so smooth and healthy again! As usual, Chester did an amazing job to give me that classy chic hair waves... And my confidence level certainly went up 10 times just by having well-styled hair! Check out the pictures below for the end results! :)


 photo CIMG7750_.jpg


 photo CIMG7754_.jpg


 photo CIMG7756_.jpg


Hair roots touched up beautifully
 photo CIMG7760_.jpg


Conveniently located in the heart of town,
makes visiting the hair salon a breeze and without hassle!
I'm certainly dressed for success, with a dress and hair like this!
 photo IMG_6657.jpg


 photo IMG_6695.jpg


If you are interested to make an appointment at Salon De Choix,

mention my name 'Feliza'  when you call to the salon

and get 15% discount off your total bill~

(Not applicable for promotions)


CALL TO BOOK AN APPT: +65 6836 2959!

My stylist's name is Chester!


For more information about Salon De Choix, 
check out their FACEBOOK

Salon De Choix is located at: 
3 Killiney Road #01-06 
Winsland House 1
Singapore 239519


Big thanks to my hair salon sponsor for
making my hair to look so gorgeous!

Book an appointment today for the upcoming Chinese New Year season.
You do want to look your best when you are out visiting~
 photo IMG_6622.jpg

No Response to " Hair Dye, Treatment and Cut at Salon De Choix in Orchard Road "

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes