20,000 Free Guinness Draught Pints by Guinness Singapore



GUINNESS

Yes, Guinness Singapore is giving away 20000 free pints 
of Guinness Draught in Singapore for the upcoming St Patrick's Festival once again! 


04



From 01 to 19 March 2017, you can sign up for the free pint if you are a Singapore citizen, Permanent Resident, Valid Work Permit or Employment Pass Holder, and of course, of the legal drinking age...


DO NOT DRIVE TO DRINK,
SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRINK AND DRIVE.
01




How to redeem your dark brew pint of Guinness goodness?


(1) Fill up the details on this site: http://www.stpats2017.com.sg.

(2) Wait for the SMS confirmation that will be sent to the mobile number you keyed in during registration.

(3) Visit any of the participating outlets to get your free pint!
There are about 100 outlets all across Singapore for you to choose from! For myself, I prefer going to one of the Irish watering holes in Singapore... :)



Registering and redeeming the free Guinness draught pint is that simple! Whether you are a Guinness lover, stout lover, beer lover, or even just curious how this creamy dark malt taste like, don't hesitate and quickly get your free pint today, because the 20K Guinness pints get redeemed really quickly! Share this blogpost with your family, colleagues, friends or even that guy/lady that you see each day at your office lobby!

02


While you are at it, wear green like a leprechaun... Especially if you are heading to the annual St Patrick's Street Festival happening at Circular Road (Boat Quay) from 17 to 19 March 2017. Fun-filled family-friendly activities for the kids, music performances, and of course, lotsa Guinness (the official beer for the festival)! Of course there will be other beers available, but if you know me well enough, my preference is stout. But to know why... That's another story for another day. ;)


03


I cannot wait to go to the Street Festival happening in 2 weeks' time --- Similar to last year, I can eat, drink and go merry with my Stout while enjoying celtic music (which I grown to love while living in London back then!). On a side note, my only regret during my months in London was not making a trip to Dublin to visit the Guinness Storehouse (Reason: I could not bring myself to go to the scenic Ireland by myself!).


Hope you will find a four-leaf clover one day!
Till then, a SaltBae shot inspired by Turkish chef Nusret Gökçe!
#iAmNotSaltBae #iAmStoutBae 
07_

No Response to " 20,000 Free Guinness Draught Pints by Guinness Singapore "

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes