Go Full HD 3D with Panasonic

Imagine...
You have a Panasonic home theater system. It is a theater system equipped with the 3D technology. But wait, it is not just the normal 3D technology. Your Panasonic home theater system comes with the Panasonic Full HD 3D concept. With the concept being inspired by the Hollywood 3D movie theater systems, you know you are going to have a more lifelike viewing experience, with the same richness and realism as it is in a 3D cinema, but only better... Since you are watching in the comfort of your own living room.


The latest breakthrough... Panasonic presents Full HD 3D.


Last Saturday, I woke up with a pleasant feeling as I prepared myself before heading to Brotzeit at 313@Somerset for a Blogger breakfast event, hosted by Panasonic Asia. Why the positivity? For I knew that I was in for an eye-opener experience...


While breakfast and drinks were served,
I experienced Panasonic Full HD 3D first-hand!
panasonic_3d_01
(Why no German sausages? Awww..)


I got to watch Ice Age 3 (in 3D) which the movie disc was played in a Panasonic Full HD 3D Blu-Ray disc player, and screened on a Panasonic Full HD 3D plasma television set. And of course, to experience the full capabilities of the Full HD 3D, I watched the movie while wearing the Panasonic 3D Eyewear.


The Panasonic 3D Eyewear (Model: TY-EW3D10)
IMG_0365


There is a on/off button at the side of the eyewear.
The eyewear is operated using one battery (the kind that is used in watches).

IMG_0368


The eyewear can be adjusted to fit both adults and kids.
It can even be worn over the normal prescription glasses.

IMG_0367


It felt comfortable when wearing it.
Don't I look cool with it too? :p

Photo taken by Hisham
(Photo taken by Hisham)


When I was watching the movie while having the 3D Eyewear on, I experienced the vivid colors, as well as how the images appeared to 'pop out' from the screen. There was no blurring nor any image quality issue faced... All thanks to the 'new motion prediction technology eliminates crosstalk (ghosting) between left and right images to produce super fine crisp images'.


However...
If you see the photo below, you will be able to figure out that I was sitting 45-degrees away from the theater system. And that caused a slight problem as the signal may get lost sporadically as I moved around (probably because I moved out of the viewing range). This caused the loss of the 3D effect, BUT for 1 to 2 seconds only. Afterwhich, I was able to watch it with the 3D effects. Although this may be an issue, but it can certainly be rectified - I was told that sitting directly opposite the system would render a good signal transmission.


IMG_0360


Anyway, if you are home, wouldn't you be sitting right infront of the TV anyway? So I believed that the above problem I mentioned would not be much of an issue for you anyway. :)


Overall, it was a great experience to experience the Full HD 3D experience by Panasonic. I have only watched 3D movies at the cinemas, but never on a Full HD 3D plasma tv before. So it was my first time last Saturday and it was amazing.


Find out more about Panasonic Full HD 3D
at this website.



Dad, Mum...
Wouldn't it be awesome to upgrade our home theatre system to
one with the Panasonic Full HD 3D technology? :p



IMG_0364_

IMG_0363_


(This was the dress I wore to the event,
but I wore a white tube under the dress)

F21 -  Elastic Smocked Waist Dress


(All photos taken during this event were shot using my Apple iP4, forgot to bring my digicam out.)

5 Response to Go Full HD 3D with Panasonic

9 October 2010 at 18:51

Watching 3D for an hour-and-a-half is the maximum, an eye expert says.

http://www.neowin.net/news/eye-expert-watching-3d-for-an-hour-and-a-half-is-the-maximum

Uhm, take care those beautiful eyes of yours!

a_x

Anonymous
10 October 2010 at 01:20

You always look so pretty and sexy, but think if without the white tube, you will look even more sexy. The dress is nice, but in you, it look even more pretty then the model. I like the front zip design, and it make you extra sexy. You not only pretty but also good in taste. D3lonely

11 October 2010 at 10:44

wow sounds like an awesome place!!! Can't wait to head there!

16 October 2010 at 19:36

1st time drop by here, u hv nice blog...

17 October 2010 at 04:11

@a_x OMGosh! In that case, I must have spoilt my eyesight quite a few times! Hahah! I have been watching 3D movies in the cinemas! ;p

@D3 Thanks~ :)

@dblchin Nice place! Too bad cant try their sausages! I.Must.Go.One.Day.

@诗钰 Yours too! Though I have to take longer than usual to read (as compared to reading blogs written in English), but lotsa humor in the comic!!! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes