Johnnie Walker Jet Black Party

One of the parties which I attended during the F1 weekend was the Johnnie Walker Jet Black Party. Held at One On The Bund, I went to this party on the race day itself as the previous night was spent partying at Amber Lounge.


JW 01


Entrance to the Party
IMG_1850


There were tons of people at the party. I wouldn't say it was very packed though. But a good number of people to make this party a happening one! The crowd started thinning out after 2am though...Probably heading home as they have work the next day (Monday), maybe? And I did not have to... The perks of my job! FLEXIBILITY! :p Anyway, we spotted a few celebrities too. Free flow of Johnnie Walker and food for the night (though I guess logistics were not very well-planned as some mixers were finished as early as 1am, and that's like the time that the party just got started and was super happening. What a pity.).


I arrived about 12.30am and this was the crowd at the party.
IMG_1796


And I invited not one, but two gentlemen, to be my date for the night!
Oh lucky (greedy) me! ;p
JW 02


JW 03


JW 04


Playing with JH's geeky specs. I think I can pull off the "geek look".
What do you think? :p

JW 05


The view of Marina Bay Sands from the outdoor area of One On The Bund.
IMG_1817


IMG_1818


JW 06


I posted this photo on Twitpic (which is linked to my Twitter).
And a friend replied me on Twitter that I still looked sober (at 2.30am, fyi)
and told me to drink more! LOL!

IMG_0330_


My Look Of The Day (Night, rather).
Dress by Bebe.
JW 07


IMG_1879


Photo credit to Jericho Photography.
Anthony and Feliza



Itwassomuchfun


Back Home...
Back @ Home


TGIF again! Have a good weekend, peeps! :)
OH!
And Happy Children's Day to all the young ones and the young at heart!

1 Response to Johnnie Walker Jet Black Party

Anonymous
3 October 2010 at 01:21

You always look so attractive. D3lonely

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes