Genting Trip 2010 (Part 2)

*IMAGE-HEAVY*

We took the Skyway cable car from Genting to the Chin Swee station which was at a lower altitude, before taking a bus which took us to Kuala Lumpur city. I really enjoyed my trip down to the station as I enjoyed the cool breeze and pleasant nature view while in the cable car. :) The whole journey from Genting to KL was about an hour plus.

cablecarlove


@anthonyl1m and me :)
Genting03_


CIMG5481


CIMG5482


IMG_4065


IMG_4067


IMG_4064


IMG_4066


CIMG5492


After alighting from the bus, we took a short cab ride to the Pavilion, which is located in Bukit Bintang. This is my fave mall in KL as it houses a Club Monaco duplex store (the Club Monaco boutique in Ngee Ann City is way too small compared to this!!)... And of cos there are many high-street and luxury boutiques in this mall too.


IMG_4083_


IMG_4084_


IMG_4085_


We had a late lunch at the mall, followed by tea-time at OldTown where we had
coffee, iced yuan yang and peanut butter bread topped with condensed milk.

CIMG5501


My purchase from Club Monaco.
The blue is brighter than what it is pictured below though.

clubmonaco_bluesinglettop


We took the 7.30pm Genting bus back to Genting Highlands.
Genting04


We then had dinner at one of the cafes at First World...
IMG_4099


IMG_4095


IMG_4101


IMG_4104


IMG_4112


IMG_4118


IMG_4117


IMG_4116


Dessert was ice-cream! At baskin robbins! AGAIN! YAY!!! ^_^
IMG_4121


At the lift lobby
IMG_4088

IMG_4087


In the lift, back to our hotel room: Bbb, me and my DSLR! MUACK!
IMG_4089


Fog fog fog...
CIMG5518


Simply love the cool air!
CIMG5520


Back in the Hotel Room.
CIMG5526CIMG5525


We had a slow morning the next day as we had to board the 1.30pm bus back to Singapore. We took the CEO Platinum Deluxe coach bus which was quite shiok! I think there's less than 20 seats in the upper deck. And at the lower deck, there's even a KTV room! Other than the usual entertainment system, I can play games! There was no headphones as the sounds are transmitted out from the speakers that are inbuilt into the headrest (something like surround sound). On top of that, I was sitting on a plushy integrated massaging chair! We stopped midhill at this shop which sells those titbits and preserved fruit stuff. Bought some stuff to bring home for the relatives. I slept most of the bus journey and in no time, I was back in Singapore.


This trip was very relaxing and enjoyable. However, I was quite sad that 3 days passed by so quickly, but definitely a nice getaway to recharge our tired souls. :)


p/s: Read PART 1 of Genting trip [HERE]. :)

And how's your Christmas celebration, people?
I simply can't wait for New Year's eve! ^_^

3 Response to Genting Trip 2010 (Part 2)

27 December 2010 at 17:17

wow lots of lights...Malaysians ran to Singapore for Christmas and you came over? :)

Anonymous
28 December 2010 at 01:16

You're one of the most fairest princess in the world, you're very sexy and pretty in all the photos. D3lonely

6 June 2011 at 01:14

Genting still pretty much looks the same since the last time I was there about six years ago.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes