Review: L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines Perfume

I always have a liking for rose stuff - Whether it is rose-flavored sweets or rose tea, or any rose beauty products such as shampoo, body lotion, hand cream, facial mask and facial wash. I feel sweet, romantic... And not forgetting sensual. So after I used up the previous bottle of rose perfume from L'Occitane, I got myself this...


L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines Perfume
L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines Perfume 75ml


This perfume is made up of 4 different type of roses blended together- Grasse rose, Bulgarian rose, Moroccan rose and Turkish rose... Like a fresh delicate bouquet of roses put together! The scent lingers for hours, that I felt like a walking rose garden (in a good way~). This perfume is more of an in-between of youthful and womanly... So much so that it feels as simple yet romantic as L-O-V-E. :)


One thing I like about L'Occitane is that it carries a variety of rose-related products. Do you know of any beauty products with rose ingredients that is worth a try (and probably get hooked on)? You HAVE to let me know! :)

2 Response to Review: L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines Perfume

Anonymous
15 January 2011 at 01:52

Beside your beauty, you smell great even without the perfume, D3lonely

15 January 2011 at 17:07

@D3 Hmmm... How would you know? :p

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes